September 28, 2022
In terms of satisfaction, only a few major differences exist between HI and traditional health insurance
September 26, 2022
September 24, 2022
OKLAHOMA CITY – The Oklahoma Department of Insurance (OID) will host its annual Medicare Open Enrollment webinars every Tuesday in October. This 4-week webinar series will highlight different parts of Medicare, eligibility, enrollment options, and how beneficiaries can customize their Medicare plan to suit their needs.
The webinars will take place on October 4e11e18e and 25e 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Sessions will be led by expert speakers from the Oklahoma Medical Assistance Program (MAP) and Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Participants can register for one or all four webinars. Each webinar is free, but registration is required.
“We are committed to making Medicare Open Enrollment less confusing and frustrating for Oklahomans,” said MAP Director Ray Walker. “MAP offers individual advice and information available in English and Spanish. All services are free, impartial and confidential.
In addition to personnel counselors within the department, MAP contracts with several state agencies to provide the same types of education and support for Medicare. You can find a list of these agencies at www.map.oid.ok.gov.
2023 Medicare Open Enrollment Webinar Series Schedule:
- October 4 at 10 a.m. — Medicare Advantage Plans
- October 11 at 10 a.m. – Medicare Marketing Guidelines
- October 18 at 10 a.m. — Medicare Part D: Prescription Drug Plans
- October 25 at 10 a.m. – Current Medicare Topics and Coordination of Benefits
To register or for more information, visit www.oid.ok.gov/2023-moep/.
If you have questions about other insurance issues, contact the Oklahoma Department of Insurance at 1-800-522-0071 or visit our website at www.oid.ok.gov.
Questions or comments should be directed to
Communications Director, Liz Heigle
[email protected] | (405) 819-2221
The Oklahoma Insurance Department, an agency of the state of Oklahoma, is responsible for educating and protecting the insurance buying public and overseeing the insurance industry in the state.
- Cano Health Acquires University Health Care For $ 600 Million, Increases Adjusted EBITDA For 2021 To Over $ 100 Million
- Data Analytics Gives Hospice an Advantage in Value-Driven Care
- Biden Scraps Trump’s Plan to Move $ 340 Billion in Rebates on Insulin and Epi-Pens
- Missouri lawmakers expect a special session next week to renew massive Medicaid tax